- It's safe to assume there'll be a British theme to the menu -- and hopefully affordable prices to boot.
- If you happen to listen the waitress offering you a special dish of the day called "Imperial Chicken", say YES. It's fantastic.
- Garlic mushrooms, Red Ox, IPA.
- This place is off to a good start. Great staff, compact but varied menu and the best fish fingers I've ever had. Random, but true. BTW, their 'flats' are just pizzas. Good ones at that.
- This is "Jamie Oliver respins Pizza with British Menu toppings" - but it works well; the Red Ox was light on meat though excellent flavour, & it's the first time I've had watercress on a pizza. V good
- Their flatbreads (pizzas) are really good. This have become my new go to place when I crave pizza. The Juliette (ask for water crass on top) is especially good!
- Try the IPA and the Bacchus
- Ask to sit at the bar/kitchen top if possible, you'll see all the chefs in action.
- Staff won't even acknowledge us! Left to find somewhere else to eat.
- Go for the Chapel Down English wine, always a treat
- - !!
- , . , . . - .
- Good food but nothing memorable. Almost overpriced. Was expecting much more from Jamie Oliver.
- Menu needs a few more choices
- Cloudy lemonade and ginger beer were THE drinks of our week long trip to london!
- Interesting place, good food, funky soft drinks; just avoid the British sparkling wine - not really good as you'd expect it. I just had a try nevertheless because you never know ... ;-)
- Cauliflower and chard bake and curly kale with smoky bacon - mmmm!
- I've said it before and I'll say it again: Chris Bianco is a genius. Best pizza in Britain.
- Thanks Oliver for your caring thoughts. Unfortunately, I don't think you'd even eat here yourself.
- Crackling is amazing on pizza, definitely try the Old Spot and the simple Juliet is awesome too. Ask for slime rocket to mix it up.