American, Café, Bar
$ $ $
Street Gallery Ground Floor, Pondok Indah Mall (Jalan Metro Pondok Indah)
Jakarta, Jakarta 12310
+62 21 29529781
- Pairing our much-loved Flaky Doughnut with Dulce de Leche sauce & Ice Cream. Creamy, crispy & how wed love to say more but were leaving you to try it for yourself! Currently only at UNION PIM.
- Tomorrow at UNION Street Gallery! Enjoy an intimate Bread Tasting Weekend Brunch w/ acclaimed NYC- based Baker Rhonda Crosson as she showcases various artisanal breads fresh out of the oven.
- Yes, we never knew Nastar could be so soft and lush either! Tipping our hat for Pastry Chef Karen Carlotta's latest tour de force The NASTAR CRUMBLE Cake.
- Enjoy a feast of classic Thanksgiving dishes created by our Head Chef Adhika Maxi, including his Home-Style Roast Turkey w/ Liver Bread Stuffing accompanied by Holiday Inspired Cocktails.
- Tomorrow - An Evening of CHIANTI & PIZZA! Bring your friends & enjoy the best of Italian Food & Wine, paired at reduced prices only on this special evening. RSVP 021.2952.9781-82.
- The much awaited wood-fired pizza is finally here! Pork Sausage, Basil & Tomato w/ Truffle Sunny Side Up. Have a slice! Only at Union Street Gallery, Pondok Indah Mall. RSVP at 021.2952.9781-2.
- Dont forget to try Red Velvet & Chocolate Souffl
- Sucksssssss!!! They always kick their guest due to limitation of the table per 1.5 hour, whatever your reason still eating they dont even care! The worst restaurant in jakarta
- baileys mud pie
- everyhing is good. love it
- Worst expensive restaurant ever. The food was okay: salad was drowning in dressing with limp lettuce, fries were dry, onion soup with bone marrow was bland. Then the service was horrendous
- First time trying Red Velvet in 2014, It tastes Good.
- Crunchy Chocolate Tart
- Bartenders are the God himself
- Ordered pork belly, pork ribs starter, margherita pizza, mushroom soup & salmon steak. Not bad, but nothing special. Wouldn't go cray on the flaky donut as well, tastes like JCo donut with ice cream.
- The best nastar crumble!!
- Peach bellini
- I recommend the snails for starter and ribeye for main. Desserts are worth trying if you have some space left. Popular place so consider making a reservation.
- Purple Ube. Red Velvet Cheesecake. Chocolate Cake. Vanilla Coconut Milkshake. Ice Black Coffee. Meat Pizza. Wagyu Steak.