1065 95th St
Bay Harbor Islands, FL 33154
- see our website and get our menu
- The cortadito was delicious. Try the chicken empanadas, pan de bono and the crossiants.
- Enchiladas, coffee, breakfast roll, the staff
- I come here every time I'm in Miami. Love the food, the staff is friendly. Usually have the croissant sandwich (breakfast/lunch) + OJ (oh-so-fresh!) or coffee. Worth the detour!
- cool neighborhood place - great coffee and nice people, however not the speediest of places so don't go if you're in a rush ;)
- Great food and great service! nice to find this hidden gem... Coffee is amazing.. Make sure to try the drip coffee.
- $/$$. Good service and coffee knowledge. Good coffee. Fresh handmade sausage empanadas were hearty and delicious. They also serve desserts, Panini's and other fare.
- Ethiopian Late coffee, and sausage empanada
- Cool coffee place where you can choose different origins. There's a comfortable couch and a TV with soccer on.
- Great coffee
- Free American coffee everytime you bring your business-cardopen 8 am to 5:30 pm Monday to Friday.
- CLOSED DOWN PERMANENTLY