Under Bridge Spicy Crab (橋底辣蟹)
$ $ $
Shop 1-2, G/F, 414-424 Jaffe Rd
+852 2573 7698
- Spicy crab really the only way to go.
- Wish I got that tip from CT before I came. Definitely got ripped off. For $480 I thought it'd be the best crab of my life but all I got was a plate full of fried garlic and a few pieces of crabs.
- Great food, but watch out for their pricing on the crabs, it's easy to get ripped off, especially if you're with unsuspecting 'gwei los'!
- When you order coke here, they will give u a bottle and a straw!
- The Spicy Crab very nice...
- . 680 980 . 1 3 . . !! !!
- Typhoon crab. Delicious. Come w friends, order seafood and beers. Clam in fish soup also a soothing winner.
- Off course the Spicy Chilli crab is a must. Super tasty with the fried garlic. The crab is really fresh and not overcooked. Other dishes were fine.
- Chilly crab is awesome. And clams)
- Crab is spicy and super tasty. The place is also nice but it is a bit expensive.
- Good for big groups but weekends are packed with tourists. Avoid getting upsaled by the servers who will try to get u to buy all the expensive seafood. Best to go with a local to get best deal.
- Min $480 for the spicy crab but it's yummy.
- Ok be prepared to have food all over your clothes.. And its worth it..
- Okay but not so memorable, since all I remember was a big plate of garlic & chili covering a few crabs
- Best place for crabs in Hong Kong side
- Get the crab! 480HKD for one is not cheap but all the other seafood dishes are not too bad so it evens out
- Choose level of spiciness: We overestimated our ability 2 take spicy food n went for very spicy. It was mouth numbing and sweat inducing! Super expensive. Paid 1099 for 2 crabs and a bottle of beer
- Fantastic pork, and massive portions.
- 48hkd for just a piece of steamed garlic scallop..
- We had to pay even for the tea!!! Do not come here!! They are very dishonest!!!