Deli / Bodega
- Minor pet peeve, slapped on Dijon mustard instead of honey mustard on my grilled chicken panini (more like toast), but I'll give them another try Bc they seem popular. Long lines. Short wait time.
- AMAZING bacon, egg & cheese
- Arrive before 12:15 PM to avoid a huge line out the door.
- Get the footlong chili dog with raw diced onions, cheddar cheese, and bacon. You will enjoy it
- Generous sandwiches, wedges, and wraps that are always worth the wait.
- Save up 15 coupons for a free sandwich!
- That chicken cutlet though...
- Breakfast bagel. Nothing a bacon, egg and cheese on sesame can't solve.
- Small deli, but delicious food. Great outdoor seating
- Bacon grilled cheese rocks, though those paninis are huge (be aware if you are looking for something light vs. something hearty).
- Worth the wait