Uncle Bills Pancake House
14196 Manchester Rd (Enchanted Pkwy)
Ballwin, MO 63011
- Wow, best breakfast I had in a long time. Pancakes, eggs, sausage, hash browns. Won't eat till dinner :)
- Bacon. Always go for the bacon.
- Open 24/7 and how can you turn down an all menu all day service?
- Ham and cheese omelet is always a winner
- Breakfast is the way to go. Western omelet and two pancakes is the best way to go. Only down side is the waitress often seem a little clueless
- Great ppl great food
- Rory can't dance
- Ask for Betty, she the best waitress here. :)
- Don't underestimate the patty melt!
- This is a landmark!
- Plenty of food. You wont leave hungry. GF available.
- hashbrowns are delicious
- The portion of food is too much for me lol I hope they can make smaller portion with less price. This place is my favorite one since I can have breakfast whole day, even midnight:)
- Large Omelettes, Fluffy Pancakes and Hash Browns are great. Enough food to share with my husband. Service can be slow but most of the staff is nice.
- Their pancakes are the best in town, and my favorite I have ever had.
- Fairly decent breakfast food. Bacon is always crispy. Cheesy grits are so tasty.
- The pancakes are thick and fluffy, burgers are juicy and hearty, and the atmosphere is terrific!
- Open 24 hours a day, love the biscuits and gravy and the French toast. Great late night spot. The servers are not always very nice, kind of a strange operation. But I still love it!
- Exactly what you would expect. Family owned and delicious food. Unfortunately every time I sit down my waiter seems like they're pissed off that they have another table.
- Traffic is my least favorite kind of jam. Followed by apricot, and toe.