Uncle Bill's Pancake and Dinner House
3427 S Kingshighway Blvd (at Potomac St)
St Louis, MO 63139
- Best pancakes EVER
- Voted Best Breakfast by RFT readers!
- Enjoy the perfect pancakes with hash browns on the side. The experience is heightened after 11 PM. Watch out for pancake fatigue around the third cake.
- Try the Eggs, Bacon, Hash Browns, Pancakes, Biscuits & Gravy
- Buttery Waffle this morning..Yum
- Eatin' all the French toast! NONE FOR YOU, CLARE.
- Don't forget to check out the ynot etching on the front door window. I was with him when he did it. R.I.P. Ynot
- God loves everyone - but especially those who leave big tips at breakfast diners!
- Coffee and any breakfast item! Nursing a hangover? Stop drinking so much.
- This place is magical. Best pancakes I\'ve had
- Go between 1:30 am and 6:00 am and order some biscuits and gravy. You'll see some amazing people and eat some amazing food.
- Pancakes are the item of choice at Uncle Bill's, but give the pecan Belgian waffle a try.
- Never had a bad thing on the menu. But this is a true diner, don't go here if you're looking for healthy. Pancakes are the best in the STL.
- And I quote: man, these are good pancakes.
- I love the diced h and eggs with hashbrowns and a side of pancakes
- Food and service is awesome!!!!!!
- The pancakes were good-had an interesting cornmeal flavor/texture that I enjoyed. The bacon was off the chain! I wish I just had a huge plate of that! My western omelet was delicious. Def worth the $.
- Late-night dining destination Uncle Bill's (open 24/7) provides night owls with perennial breakfast/diner favorites, including omelets, biscuits and gravy, and, of course, plenty of pancakes.
- Food is ok, smoky, bad service and dirty bathrooms
- Try the Country Fried Steak Breakfast - Country fried steak and eggs - hashed browns and poached eggs. Uncle bills.