Japanese, Asian, Korean
75 5th St NW
Atlanta, GA 30308
- Great place! Great prices also
- Great coffee here...highly recommend!
- The spicy chicken Bento Box will lead your taste buds and stomach to food nirvana. Also, the rice has a flavorful twist.
- Spicy Chicken lunch box is amazing. Packs some good heat too!
- Awesome sushi in a coffee shop-style environment. Chirashi FTW.
- The sushi tastes pretty great for what its worth, and is always discounted.
- Bento box, noodles, home style Korean and pan-Asian dishes. More authentic than Tin Drum.
- The sign is a lie. They have no bubble tea.
- The chicken Katsu is great and I like the udon noodle soup.
- After I noticed they changed the chef, never go back to tin drum which is across the street. Food is decent with this price and always free miso soup ;)
- highly recommend the spicy chicken bento box like another tipper said ;)
- The guy working there made me a dessert for free while I waited for my food. Nice.
- No alcohol.
- Try the bento box
- Try the Rainbow Roll
- Best bubble tea in midtown Atlanta. Nice tapioca bubbles, soft and chewy, not crumbly at all.
- Umma says BYO wine & sake. We say "do that." We also say "try the Shrimp Tempura + Crunch". We say that because it's deep-fried.
- Food is okay. Service is horrendously slow.