Umeke's Fish Market, Bar, & Grill
74-5564 Kaiwi St
Kailua-Kona, HI 96740
- We had baked Uhu which was super Ono luau style. This place is da bomb.
- This is the sit down version of the Umeke's shop downtown. Just get the poke. Always fresh, always delicious.
- Their grill shrimp bowl is sooo good! Had it with the hoi'i (Hawaiian fern) salad which was also tasty. The kids burgers are a steal--perfectly cooked patty with a melt in your mouth bun.
- Raises all the poks, fishes...they have tasty ramen and delicious beef.
- No available parking only few spots 8 or 9, and the food not the best.
- Standard sports bar with a Hawaiian touch, nothing special.
- I had the fried ramen bowl with smoked meat & teriyaki steak, which was absolutely divine. Super delicious food, great service, good atmosphere. We'll definitely return & recommend!
- Pokes are yum, no doubt. Also, their fish tacos and fried fish(in the appetizer) is delicious.
- Terrible service. Notably bad. Pretty good ahi and rice in poke bowl.
- Super fresh fish , the poke is a great to choice to start !
- Combo bowls are great when you cant decide.
- Winner! Great appetizers and pole- big portions, loved the fish tacos and try the tequila shots!
- Los mejores tacos de pescado!!!.... Brutales!!!!
- No matter what you order here, it's all delicious and staff is so friendly! Definitely a must try if your in the Kona area!
- The fish tacos are out of this world!
- Everything. The poki is VERY fresh and there is a good assortment of sides. The pupils platter makes a fun meal for 2 -4
- The poke was excellent. Ahi is a standout. Smoked meat starter was tremendous. All the sides were good: hoi'o (fern), lomi lomi (salmon), kimchi. Fish tacos too. Beer selection small but local & good.
- Parfait!!! Merveilleux!!! Le poisson du jour sauce l'ail et le sashimi un rve! Bonne bire, service remarquable! ( privilgier le poisson)
- The Poke bowl is great, pick two ways. Grab a super-chilled glass of Longboard and snack on the smoked meat app.
- Amazing rice bowls, poke and "Poke Balls" - fried poke balls with panko coating - yum!