UConn Dairy Bar
Ice Cream, Desserts, Café
- The UConn Dairy Bar produces all of its own ice cream using an original recipe that dates back to the early 1900s. It was recently named "Best of New England, Editor's Choice" by Yankee Magazine.
- UConn's very own cows are to thank for UConns signature creamy Dairy Bar ice cream. Looking for something to add to your bucket list? Try all 28 flavors before you graduate. Start with Husky Tracks.
- Cherry Vanilla ice cream! Must try!
- Ice creams. Friendly service. Awesone value.
- Vote for your favorite bakery or sweet shop and see who advances to the next round of Connecticut's Sweet 16!
- Incredibly good ice cream!
- Go for the husky tracks
- Their chocolate shakes are a must!
- I love a cup of black raspberry with a side cup of hot fudge to dip spoonfuls of goodness into. Give it a shot!
- biggest ice cream sandwiches you'll find anywhere A+
- simply put, the best ice cream i've ever had.
- Blue and white sprinkles are crunchier than chocolate sprinkles, in a very sugary way. I recommend chocolate; don't let them fool you into thinking all sprinkles are created equal.
- Banana chocolate chip sundae; a must have.
- Chocolate peanut butter ice cream
- The best ice cream anywhere. This years senior scoop is great. Peanut butter chocolate also great.
- Ice cream is so good. We had blueberry cheesecake, banana with chocolate chips, coconut and Husky tracks. They also had pup cups with vanilla ice cream and a milk bone for our dogs
- Everything is good.
- Such delicious ice cream. Make sure to check out the special flavor too.
- Great ice cream! You have to stop here if you are heading to Uconn.
- Ice cream!!!!