Food Truck, Vietnamese
on 33rd St (at Spruce St)
Philadelphia, PA 19104
- Try this moving targets show-stopping pork buns: thick sweet pickledcucumber and hoisin sauce-covered circles of chewy dough surrounding strips of pork belly that've been delicately steamed.
- Prices are still high after the new management. New item on menu - burrito
- Try the curry it's fabulous
- Can't pick a favorite as everything I've had is great. Bahn Mi, Burrito and the short rib tacos are regulars though.
- Pork over rice is amazing!! Food is not expensive but not exactly food-truck cheap either. Unlike typical Asian truck foods, the food here look and taste healthy and are not greasy at all.
- Pretty good food. A bit unique taste to the dishes, or maybe i'm just not used to Vietnamese food. I had chicken over rice which tasted great and healthy
- Can't beat the bahn mi!
- Nice looking truck, limited menu, okay food...
- Pork Banh mi sandwich is the bomb. Must try!
- The colorful Tyson Bees truck is the storefront for enticing Asian fusion eats like Korean BBQ short rib tacos and Thai basil chicken over rice and kimchi hot dogs.
- This place is one of my favorite trucks on penn's campus. Great service delicious food. Try everything - especially the thai basil chicken on rice and yellow curry.
- Try the curry it's fabulous... but too expensive!!!
- Monday.. Rise and shine Thai tea,tacos,curry oh my!!
- Bahn mi sandwich always the best
- Fabulous food excellent tacos.. Friendly staff and great music playing at lunch time.. Yum try the Thai iced tea
- Got there just as it opened (noon) & there was a wait, but it was SO worth it for the tofu burrito! Incredible food, huge amount, & very tasty. People working there were very kind. :)
- Anything with the Korean short rib is good. The burrito has too much rice but the tacos are AMAZING!!!
- Thai Tea is really good (and really orange).
- Thai Basil Chicken Tacos come with limes, and double corn soft tacos underneath. My advice, dump hlf of each taco onto the spare underneath, and you get 6 tacos! Not too spicy. Also, they're very cle