Town Hall Hotel, Patriot Sq
London, Greater London E2 9NF
+44 20 7871 0461
- Great service & great specials at the bar.
- Very good tasting menu with modern European food at this unpretentious restaurant
- Fantastic food. Recommend the wine pairing. Amazing flavours and great service.
- Fish, mushroom, pumpkin
- 5 course set menu was delicious. All dishes were inventive with multiple flavours, balanced and not strong. Excellent service, fun experience. Sheep's yogurt for dessert was my highlight!
- Really enjoyed my time at this restaurant. Warm staff and cozy environment, menu choice is limited but they've become very good at what they do. Original plates. The boule' with marmite butter yum.
- Really lovely stuff, it's my friend's birthday and they gave her birthday cake and this sweet signing sheet for memory. I will definitely come back!
- Great tasting menu, amazing flavours and perfect balance so that you are not left too full. Wine recommendations were perfect too. Recommend!
- Tasting menu. Possibly the best meal I've ever had & I've had a lot of good meals!
- A very worthy replacement for the sadly missed viajante. The seven course tasting menu with wine pairings was superb
- Formerly the "Corner Room", the Typing Room, continues Nuno Mendess tradition of serving exciting food of exceptional quality. Also check out the bar downstairs.
- 7 courses all the way
- Tasting menu
- Cauliflower and fish dishes on the 7 course tasting were the best
- One of the greats, cauliflower dish to die for...