Twisters 50s Soda Fountain
417 E Route 66
Williams, AZ 86046
- Fun place, and they serve you with a smile. The homemade cream soda is good!
- James Dean pulled pork sandwich is delish & only $7!!!
- Root beer float made with a lot of vanilla ice cream and Barq's root beer is what you need.
- Good food & great service. Eat here instead of Cruisers.
- Roast Beef hot sandwich was very good, large servings, price was reasonable.
- A real American diner in each and every possible way. Super prices, very nice staff, greatly delicious food in big portions. Don't miss it.
- Black anf Whote Sundae was really good!
- Cherry phosphate worth a scoop of vanilla ice cream is awesome!
- They got our order wrong, never refilled my glass or checked on us, and never came with the check. The food was good (I got the buffalo burger), and there was an all male staff. Easy on the eyes.
- Fast friendly service great environment
- A must stop on old Route 66. The chocolate malt is a small slice of heaven.
- Suicide coke is the way to go.
- Zucchini fries and hush puppies were so good!