$ $ $
- Great service! Great food! Went here for lunch, the French onion soup was very tasty. Nice little gem in the heart of Moab. Go here, you won't regret!
- They have no tapas. The food was prepared fine, but I've seen more creative menus at campus bars.
- This isn't a Spanish restaurant. They have small plates to share, as well as large plates. The food is American, Southwestern
- Healthy, good dinner choices. Good margaritas and wine selection.
- Superb veggie & non-veggie food!
- Everything was delicious! Order the calamari tapas and the coconut shrimp soup! So good. It was a Saturday and we had a 30min wait for a table. Worth it.
- The smoked fish of the day was one of the tastiest things I've eaten in a while. They smoke it themselves every day. Everything we've tried was very good and fresh, including dessert.
- Solid spot. Good for lunch.
- Overpriced. Food is just "ok". Service was good. Recommend the flatbread. Roasted Beet Salad was like a can of beets and just a handful of lettuce. Overall wouldn't recommend.