Seafood, Sports Bar
- THE FOOD HERE IS HORRIBLE
- Good food. Good view. Relaxed atmosphere. Full ketchup bottles.
- The food is ok but overpriced and it is ridiculously loud. Don't go here if you plan on talking during your meal.
- All the food is fresh and delicious and the beer is cold.
- Fish and chips
- The chowder
- Cheap beer!
- Raw bar and buffalo chicken dip are awesome.
- Burgers and ice cold beer!!
- Excellent food, clam cakes are slamming
- If you have 2 hours to waste in your life, this is the place to go, oh and don't expect to eat at the same time as the people you came with, food comes out at sporadic times. Avoid at all cost!
- Burgers were over cooked. Fries were cooked in old oil. Salmon was ridiculously salty - inedible! Salad with steak was meager and bland. Skip this place!
- Not currently closed!!
- She's not that bad!
- Local hangout. A summer must do
- Lobster rolls are the best
- Clam cakes (huge) and loose cannon.
- Had the baked stuff shrimp for 17$ it was very over priced for the portion size. Not worth going there..average service very loud atmosphere
- The bartender, Kristen, is the best! Visit her on Thursday nights!! Service with a smile!
- Best lobster rolls south of Maine.