American, Hotel Bar
- Go on a weeknight, most likely the chef will come out to talk to you.
- Brian at the bar has awesome service
- Bacon bloody and tots
- Amazing eggs benedict!
- Tatar tots and alley cat on tap. Good stuff and no screaming kids so far
- Incredibly noisy. Unless you love screaming children avoid at all cost.
- Best huevos rancheros I've had in a long time. Service was great as well!
- Has a breakfast buffet and also a la carte items for ordering. Plenty of options.
- Good location for breakfast, especially if you get the credit as a diamond member.
- Please patio seating, good service, accommodating kitchen - remains a La Quinta favorite!
- Friday's lunch special: best tuna melt in the area!
- French Onion Soup, Tomato Soup, Tuna Melt, great breakfast.
- Breakfast is their best meal. Love the kitchen sink hash. On the weekends the buffet had an awesome french toast casserole. Serve Illy coffee which is a plus.
- The party melt is perfection.
- Fresh squeezed watermelon juice!
- Buffalo Chicken sandwich is the play here.
- Excellent breakfast, period. Delicious.
- After making an error on my order. Victor at the bar made my day! He's the best! Makes a mean margarita!!
- Great food and drinks but during the day beware the flies. It's awful. They need to put out fly traps.
- Prime Rib Benedict - best in the world