Turkish Mum (土耳其妈妈)
1-2 Workers' Stadium N Rd (Next to 1001 Nights)
+86 10 8532 3979
- Lovely food and fast service !
- Her ey ok gzel, yalnz hafzas daha gl garsonlar bulmal
- Best Chicken Salad Ever!
- Try hookah mint+apple+grape ;)
- Very authentic Turkish food! Awesome!
- Worse ever!
- Foods are Turkish but taste is Chineese
- Turk diye gittim ama sahibi cinli yemekler berbat kokuyor.
- Very nice staff. They are open to you and always smile.
- As a fan of Turkish Food, I was expecting much more than I received. The bamyali tavuk was a chicken curry...then my father got canned beans and rice with small pieces of beef for sultan favorite
- I really loved the food here. Adana Kebab is highly recommended with a drink Ayran, i also very recommend Manti, and as appetizer dish yoghurt and eggplant. Also the staff is very friendly
- After disgusting china meals, this restaurant is heaven in Beijing!
- Turkish Mum is a nice Turkish fois restaurant considering the choice in Beijing. Hummus is delicious, same about the Iskender kebab.
- it's not a real turkish restaurant but prices are OK
- 1of my fav mideastern restaurant in bj!have2 come hir everytime I visit!they used 2 hv Rose hookah which was unbelievable.but now I personally prefer 1001 whichs next door.BTW lamb on aubergines super
- The lamb stew on eggplant pure. Don't miss it. Also probably the best falafel in town, super crispy!
- geldik gorduk yedik, fena degildi.. Ellerine saglik ef
- Meat is Halal
- Advice: Red Lentil Soup - Alinazik - Baked meatballs with aubergine
- Best tabouli in town.