Tung Hing Bakery
1196 Kingsway (at Inverness St)
Vancouver, BC V5V 3C8
- best $3 namwiches in town. if you're looking for higher end namwiches, go to Au Petit Cafe
- This has been my go-to banh mi place for years now. Great value and consistent quality.
- for freshly baked baguettes.. Great vietnamese subs! Esp. House special sub and lemongrass chicken..
- Add extra vegetables to any sub for $1! Worth it!
- House Special Bahn Mi is the best!
- Legendary baguettes and viet subs. Accept no substitutes. (Yeah... Pun intended!)
- For $3.50 this place has the best Viet subs in town. Bread is always fresh and all ingredients are made in-store. Yum!
- Great and very cheap banh mis! Try the lemongrass chicken too.
- Easily best subs in the city. Steamed mest buns are amazing as well.
- By far the best banh mi in Vancouver.
- They have footlong namwiches here that are excellent value.
- So sad that it's now close.. one of the worker said the lease has ended and they don't know if they will gonna open again or move somewhere.