Tum Nak Thai
- The lad na and the spicy thai fried rice are the best
- The Tum Nak Thai salad is excellent - love the creamy peanut sauce with it.
- The best Thai food in the East Valley!
- The food is awesome. Small place - so be ready to wait if its a Friday or Saturday!
- The best Thai food in Mesa. Pad See Iw with chicken...YUM!!
- Their lunch specials are good. I haven't tried the curry ones yet, but the Thai fried rice(#10), pepper steak (#8) & pad see iw (#4) were tasty. They come with an crispy egg roll too.
- Red Curry and Thai Ice Tea
- Red curry and pad Thai with glass noodles.
- The red curry is my favorite. With a Thai Tea to wash it down.
- Had pad Thai, Thai hot! It was great.
- Thai tea so far :D
- Great service and a wonderful atmosphere!
- Best pad Thai in the valley
- The thai tea is very delicious, but they don't have boba to add to it :(
- There's no Boba for your tea :(
- Spicy green bean medium. Yes please!
- The spicy green bean is pretty much amazing!!!
- Pad Thai beef with tofu is the best!
- Have not had a bad dish yet. Thai tea though, fantastic!