4000 N Oak Trfy
Kansas City, MO 64116
- Corn nuggets, taco salad, burritos and tacos are the best. Love the powdered cheese. Greasy and so bad for you but so worth it.
- Look, it's mot gourmet. It's classic greasy spoon mexican americana. It makes no apologies and takes no prisoners. Proceed with caution, it knows it's bad for you. So should you. Addictive!
- Worst food ever see this name run away
- My arteries hate me, but my soul loves this place. Can't go wrong with just tacos.
- Of course the tacos. Now these aren't your ordinary tacos. If powder cheese turns you off, don't order. I also love the chili cheese dog. Deep fried winnie covered on cheese and chili.
- Tacos are the best
- Best place to eat if you have a hangover
- The best tacos by far!! My sister calls me a regular....lol
- It's so delicious! It's dripping in grease and tastes fantastic. If you have heart problems you might want to steer clear. Yummy
- Try the burrito with chili!
- Best ever deep fried tacos!!!
- The best taco's ever !!!! I'll have 6 and want more, just no room !!! Best Ever!!!
- I love the meat, bean and cheese tacos. I like ranch dressing on mine but my husband prefers the meat and cheese with extra hot sauce. The fried mushrooms are also yummy.
- The tacos here are legendary with their powdered cheese. But the name was derived from their ice cream which comes free with an order of apple sticks
- Tacos are the best in KCMO
- Reg deep fried tacos.
- This place had been around 4ever, anytime I'm this way it's a MUST STOP for me!! I LOVE the tacos!!! You either do or you don't! Also mushrooms, yum I'm yes please!!!
- Great neighborhood joint.
- Get the corn nuggets with a side of ranch! They are sooo good
- The Tub is an acquired taste. You'll either love the tacos, hate them or wonder what all the fuss is about. Me? I love them.