鹤屋 Tsuruya Japanese Restaurant
Gelugor, Pulau Pinang 11700
+60 4-656 1115
- Service got to be improved! Bad service!
- Dear Chef, please improve the food taste. Thank you
- the food is not nice..bad taste..
- Foods are quite good. Service not too bad either.
- Simply love the japanese meal here.Nice environment tho.U might not like this place if u opt for more sushi variety.There isn't sushi belt =)
- Better off to bukit jambul branch, food is way more better than egate branch. Service is better too.
- Bad service, beware when you make payment via credit card. They pointed you to the tip page before proceeding to payment.
- Dislike the service here. Beware when you key in password for credit card payment, they point you to the tip page before proceeding for payment
- their food quality not good
- Rude and impatient staff! Overrated food with so-so quality.
- Nothing is good here. Terrible food, low quality sushi, rude services and expensive yet not worth it at all!
- Prefer their iAvenue branch.
- Poor "Japanese" food, expensive menu, horrible customer service. Highly NOT RECOMMENDED.
- Reasonably priced Japanese food in a cosy setting
- Service and environment are both above average / food is ok. (some comments about bad services here are unfounded, maybe they're just plain goddamn ugly or uncouth to deserve bad treatments)
- Seriously even sushi king or sakau taste better than here.
- Be prepare to get ignore by the waiter/waitress! They provide suck service and u got to wait for ur food around 30mins... The food taste so so only~ conclude: not worth to waste ur time & money here~
- Set lunch and set dinner with reasonable price.
- value for money