Tsunami Sushi Bar, Wok & Grill
- The food is excellent, but the sushi portion sizing is questionable. I'd like to know if they use full-grown or baby fish when making sushi. And the bowls are big enough to feed Hagrid.
- Everything I have eaten here is great. Owner is awesome and sushi chefs are very clean. Sushi portions are a little small but still fresh and good presentation. I'd recommend to anyone.
- First time here and not our last. Great food and wonderful staff/ owner.
- They've served great Japanese! Their Hawaiian sushi rolls were awesome!
- Great service and great ambiance. Amazing menu and delicious food! A must for Pueblo dining
- The royal gorge roll. It's the best!
- I love the salmon bentos and I love a bunch of their rolls, I believe the one I really like is called the golden roll!
- Be ready to wait... Good food, but silly service
- Joy is an awesome server!
- Best sushi place in the city.