Tsukada Nojo 塚田農場 Japanese "Bijin Nabe" Restaurant
#02-37, Chinatown Point (133 New Bridge Rd.)
+65 6444 8840
- Popular for the Bijin Nabe hotpot. The Chinatown Point Branch only takes reservation on weekday from monday to friday before 6PM. But not onEve & PH Sat & Sunday. Walk ins only.
- The largest of this chain means higher chance of getting a table during peak hours. They serve their signature nabe during weekend lunch time instead of ramen. Great value for $$ @ $25++ per pax.
- It cost $25 per person for a standard portion of the food. The soup is amazing but variety and quantity of food is rather suited for a lady. Extras are the same variety except appetitisers.
- $25++ per pax min 2. Includes one time free refill of collagen soup.
- Duck for chicken farewell!
- service crew has annoyingly high pitch voice which she always drags it
- I love their ramen served during lunch! probably one of the best in Singapore! The slices of chicken that come with the ramen taste like the juicier version of pork jerky. :)
- Fantastic dinner... Food is great
- Collagen ramen