Tsui Wah Restaurant (翠華餐廳)
Hong Kong, Cha Chaan Teng
- If the Mayor is home say hello to him and he will pay your check!
- must try ' '
- The old stuff is gone and the new stuff is not good. Very bland and tasteless.
- Very average.
- Seems like it's always crowded so you may have to share a table with strangers. Mixed grill plate was huge with very well prepared meats.
- Crispy Bun with Condensed Milk!!! Fish Balls and Fish Cakes with Flat rice noodles in fish soup
- In my opinion food in here just so so, but it's convinient cause it's open 24 hours.
- The Bread is good.
- The instant noodle was cooked to perfection, not too hard and not too soft. The texture in fact was a little chewy. The scramble egg was also very good.
- Tsui Wah open 24/7
- Malaysian curry whatever is amazing omg om nom nom nom
- Try the shrimp and spinach dumplings and the beef fried rice.
- Must Eat Doll Noodles