Tsing Tsao West
3846 100th St
Urbandale, IA 50322
- Less stuff in the crab Rangoon than one might like, but it's all very good, promptly served, and very reasonably priced. Staff is courteous and helpful. Highly recommended.
- Awesome food for a low price. My favorite asian takeout place in the whole city. Do not pass up the egg rolls.
- Daily lunch/dinner specials are always good & usually come with soup & egg roll or Crab Rangoon.
- Garlic chicken. Orange beef is awesome
- Good place I have missed it many times
- I love the empress chicken. It is always fast enough for work lunch. That it's if you get there early enough for a table.
- Fastest service ever!
- Great food but hard to get a table at lunch time. Be prepared to carry out.
- Love the orange chicken, soup, and price.
- The Mongolian Beef is the best I've ever had. If you prefer fried rice just ask for it at dinner time.
- Combo special!
- try the chili/hot sauce for an extra kick to your meal.
- Best Chinese food in town at a great price and crab rangoon that will make you dizzy it's good.
- Bell-pepper beef -- best Chinese ever.
- Vegetable beef special -- under $5, are you kidding me? Yumminess - I'm here every week from now on!
- Great sweet and sour shrimp