Southern / Soul, Cajun / Creole
- Sazerac's are the best in the city!
- We loved the sleek, sexy and modern aesthetic. Located on Decatur St., it's a great place for a top-notch group dinner before going out on Bourbon Street. We loved the steak tartare and the scallops.
- Lyndon recommended the baked oysters and pommes frites. Both were excellent!
- crawfish and fontina beignets, served with tarragon aioli. grilled Wagyu strip loin and The Pearl, a cocktail made with Fortaleza reposado tequila, dry sherry, pear liqueur and cardamom ginger.
- I came with family over Christmas. Really good food (crawfish beignets and half chicken were favorites), and excellent service. Surprisingly good value for such a nice dinner.
- I swear to whatever it is you believe in: order as much off the menu as you can afford because it was so god damned good. The Wagyu?