3077 N Park Way
San Diego, CA 92104
- Bees Knee
- Pizza buensima
- They have great food. Hand tossed dough. Wood fired pizza with high quality toppings. Theyve been open since late 2016 and have become quite popular with the locals.
- Cheese board was amazing. Great beer selection, obviously. Had the chili pizza and it was great.
- Very fresh pizza
- Beautiful place in an old USPS building. Great big pizzas. Also gluten free pizza crust, one of the best.
- Had the molto autentico and I love it. I was honestly shocked at the quality. I know pizza, Im telling you this place is awesome!
- Inconsistent. Average joe for 20 bucks.
- Exceptional array of hand crafted wood fired pizzas inspired by the best of NYC to Naples! Closely the best pizza I've ever had.
- Very down to earth but at the same time a sort of elegance. Scrumptious pizzas with flavors that each are able to be tasted. Fine service!
- Go with the cheese/veg board which has great fixin's and the Dirty Dancing pizza which has just the right touch of
- MUST get the Brutus salad. Unique and fantastic flavor. Focaccia is awesome as well. Cadillac Margherita pizza is good, took a while. Do yourself a favor and order another Brutus for your main course.
- Come with an appetite so you can try all the salads and sides, as well as the pizzas!
- Todo riqusimo diferente