The Treehouse at Oyster Club
$ $ $
- Great view, nice atmosphere, good food!
- Fun vibes and good food.
- Lobster roll at $24 is below average value for CT. Potato salad has too many onions, which are overpowering. Fish tacos were a good at $8. Overall a nice spot, but go downstairs if you want a meal.
- The view. The drinks the oysters!
- Absolutely perfect as a hangout spot when the weather is nice. Their hush puppies are great. The service can be a bit slow though, so not the place to go if you're in a rush.
- Get the hushpuppies or I am no longer your friend
- Lovely view, staff, and cocktails. Food was mediocre at best. Lobster roll was off and rest of the dishes lackluster. Go for happy hour not dinner.
- Great selection of cocktails and small plates with a lovely view. Kitchen closes at 9 pm sharp!
- Can't go wrong wherever you sit - every spot comes with a view :) The sky threatened rain, thankfully never happened. Recommend checking forecast. Food? Worth the climb up the stairs! Enjoy!
- The best view in Mystic!