Traymore by Michael Schwartz
$ $ $
- Traymore Garden, our Al Fresco lounge area for cocktails or diner is now open
- The seafood platter is very fresh and pairs well with the Sancerre Domaine de la Perriere 2014. Also strongly recommend leaving room for dessert and trying their ginger tea, which is very unique.
- Grumble. I never write bad reviews, but service here was meal-ruiningly bad. If you want a low key, high-quality seafood meal, go to nearby Twenty Seven.
- Service is average, but food is amazing. Yellow-fin tuna tartar and grouper are a must
- Tonight (and every night) from 5 to 7 p.m., enjoy signature cocktails for $10 each; select wines by the glass for $8 and house liquor for $8.
- Ceviche is superb
- Great cocktails and friendly staff - a hidden gem in South Beach!
- Dont forget to ask for the COMO Shambhala food menu
- The seafood-centric menu includes salads with arugula, spinach and frise as well as soups like a smooth-as-satin corn chowder. Octopus grilled with olives and a zingy salsa verde is a pleasure.
- White salmon - amazing! A dish to rival Heston Blumenthal.. DELICIOUS! Tuna tartare starter YUM! Passion fruit dessert - so soft and perfect! All the staff are amazing - perfect atmosphere
- great place for seafood...