11 N Washington St (E. Middle Lane)
Rockville, MD 20850
- Fantastic! Greek/Cypriot cuisine are it's best. And with the generous portions you'll have lunch tomorrow!
- Awesome saganaki, tasty grilled Branzino, ginormous delicious homemade greek deserts. Extremely accommodating and friendly service. Great addition to the town center.
- Washingtonian recommends the avoglemono soup.
- Watch the appetizers, they are bigs :)
- Try the galaktoboureko dessert - amazing!
- Turn around, now! ignored at the bar for 15 mins, mishandled reservation , wrong drinks brought, slowwww service and a waiter who asked us if we thought more food should come out???
- Amazing pita- great dips. The iman baldi mezze is fantastic.
- Great Greek food, go here!!
- Order one of the specialty cocktails like the Helen of Troy!
- The food is good, but the service was not good.