N4-36 Sanlitun Village North
- Seeking a little spice for a sizzling night out in Beijing? Transit is the city's hippest Sichuan restaurant, hot for not only the exquisite cuisine served up by Chef Wang but the modern...
- I really wanted to like this place. The food was not very good and was a little pricey. The ambiance and service are definitely a plus, but I would skip this place and go to almost anywhere nearby.
- Wifi is transitdhj
- Best fusion Sichuan food in Beijing
- Lovely decor. Food is pretty good too. Love the thousand year old eggs with roasted peppers....sea bass filets great with the Sichuan chili oil....:-)
- This contemporary Sichuanese restaurant bridges the gap between home style and elegance. Dishes are executed successfully, and service, environment and attention to quality make Transit worth a visit.
- Avocado chicken, Cognac pork are good, I wouldnt describe this place as Sichuan, more like fine dining concept Chinese
- Great food and great spicy experience in the next morning. Love it!
- Great update to Sichuan food, love the spicy chicken
- Hyped hipster oily faux Sichuan
- Excellent food
- The only fine sutranese dining I had so far. Exquisite. Try the ox tail and the dragon beans.
- Transit offers a modern take on spicy Sichuan.The high prices may be better suited for expense accounts than a casual meal.
- Excellent contemporary Sichuan food, chic decor and superb service. Try the mouthwatering koshui chicken!
- Giving tastes good at this 2012 www.ChiFanForCharity.org restaurant.
- The koushuiji, doufa, dan dan mian are an Absolute must!