Trail's End Restaurant
American, Southern / Soul
$ $ $
4510 Fort Wilderness Trl (Fort Wilderness, Walt Disney World)
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830
- If you love the Hoop-Dee-Doo Muscal Revue food but not the price, eat here for the same great taste with a lower price.
- Great variety, great value. And the sweet tea is BREWED!
- yummy buffet....5 stars!
- Great food! And they totally have Gummy Bears as part of their dessert bar!!!!
- A lot of the same food you get at the Hoop Dee Doo. Pizza is delicious!
- The cornbread!
- Mike from Cleveland, OH is the best!
- Delicious food...very fresh
- Food is great u just have to be careful and not over eat. Then the desert bar is to die for. I highly recommend it. You need reservation unless I get there when they open at 4:30.
- I'd spend the extra money and go to Boma at Animal Kingdom Lodge instead.
- Triple Berry Waldorf Salad is awesome!
- The Take Out side has the same food as the show and sit down restaurant for a lower price and it's more convenient. Also, it has FRESH BREWED ICED TEA!
- Food is really good!!
- If you're a cast member you get 40% off at breakfast now!
- Love Trails End, solid and quick.
- Mediocre food compared to the rest of the park, but it will do if you're just too tired to leave the fort.
- Food is great! Brisket, pulled pork and salmon!
- A hidden gem in Disney World. We have eaten here several times, for breakfast and dinner. The selection of food on this buffet is amazing. Great service, yummy food, Disney World..its a good day!
- Great food and fun location!
- Even with a reservation, get there early! Still had to wait thirty minutes AFTER my reservation time. Great food, just very popular.