Town Topic Hamburgers
2021 Broadway Blvd (btwn W 20th St & Southwest Blvd)
Kansas City, MO 64108
- Best old school dinner in KC. Make sure to get a homemade shake or piece of pie with your meal, mmmm.
- LATE NIGHT EATS!!!! Yeah, awesome place for post-drinks. A KC staple.
- Best food for late nights out always open
- Avoid the bathroom.
- Vintage cafe that's been here for almost a century, perfect place for post-bar food. Plop down on a stool and try a cheeseburger with grilled onions with a side of tots.Pancakes are fantastic as well!
- Try the Haystack Sandwich - bacon, hashbrowns, egg, and cheese between toast!
- Two words - Truck stop
- "Truck stop" = AMAZING!
- Sober up ,Soak up ecess alcohol before you lay it down,faster than chubby s,better than chubby s ,sausage truck-stop or cheese burger w/smothered onions dont believe TRUST ME!Say Hi to Shirley.
- Meat, cheese and bread make up the joyous menu. Add an egg at breakfast time (or any, being open 24/7). Big fan of their patty melt with an order of hash browns, all topped off with a slice of pie.
- The chocolate shakes are awesome as the cheeseburgers !!! Really nice staff too
- What is this?! Don't plan on sitting.
- Skip the fries and go with the onion rings!
- Truckstop Omelet & pie
- Unapologetically cool, this place is a Kansas City icon. Catch a cab from the P&L afterhours and play a game on this tiny eatery's Soprano's pinball machine while your burger in on the grill.
- Delish at all times!!!
- Grandma dinosaur works here!
- Great late night weekend food. Fries & a Burger - do it! Worth the 1/2 hour wait at 3am.
- Got me sum munchies...burger time..lol
- Always a great greasy breakfast for a long day of defending against the rival clans