Town Ball Tavern @ Target Field
Burgers, Sports Bar
- The chicken tenders are my favorite - they sure are good!
- Pretzels are great. Cheese is average.
- The walleye is amazing with the lemon solid!!!
- Avoid Keisha as a server. She made a bs claim getting us kicked out. On top of that she only had 3 tables and it took 20 minutes to get three drinks.
- Molly is great!!
- The juicy Lucy is better than expected.
- Ali and Andrew are the best!
- Marco Kari Jon are the best
- I love Marco!
- Get there early. Great food. Just watch your CC as they will double charge you later for the food/beer.
- get there before the gates open so you can run upstairs right away and get the best table in the place: in the corner of the patio, overlooking the LRT station.
- Summit EPA is more expensive here than other places in the stadium.
- Get the Target Field Juicy Lucy and an order of the Garlic Fries. Yum!