Toto's Mexican Restaurant
- I used to love their tamales, but the last ones I had we're terrible.
- I used to love this place's tamales, but the last ones I had we're very bad.
- Nothing. Food was very bad.
- Good price and huge sizes. I had a burrito and couldn't finish it.
- If your ever in the neighborhood, and in the mood for Mexican, Totos is your place. Good portions, great bang for your buck, and restrooms are extremely clean. I had the Chickenchanga. Yum!
- Great prices for the portion sizes. Try the Queso Fundido for an appetizer and the Fajitas for an entree. Great place to eat before a night of craft beer debauchery at Boulder Dam Brewing Company!
- Taco burritos are amazing
- The chile verde burrito is amazing.