Tortas El Güero Taco Shop
2522 N 16th St (at E Sheridan St.)
Phoenix, AZ 85006
- The el pastor torta is the best!
- La Torta CUbana with Mayo is the best. Yes I know calories, but if you are going to do it, do it all the way.
- Braised first, then lightly fried, the chopped turkey meat on the Colitas de Pavo is greasy, fatty & utterly delicious with accompaniments of avocado, jalapeo, tomato, lettuce, mayo & mustard.
- I was shocked when I walked into this place! I found a vegetarian torta instantly! Kind staff and pleasant decor! The salsa bar alone is worth the trip there! Try the orange one (chipotle mayo sauce)!
- Try the Cochinita Torta! Super-soft, fresh rolls, pulled pork, shredded lettuce, tomato, pickled jalapeno, and fat slices of avocado - it's one of Michele Laudig's 100 Favorite Dishes!
- its amazing
- Pacifico Torta was excellent. Good Guacamole too
- Driving past Tortas El Guero, the tangerine-colored stucco building and its matching sign are hard to miss.
- Torta de Pierna, the best in Phx
- The cochinita is excellent with their red salsa.
- Licuados, baby!