1842 E Colorado Blvd (at Parkwood Ave)
Pasadena, CA 91107
- Used to be my fav Indo Hole-in-the-wall. New items added to the menu. Many old items are gone. New decor. Looks more welcoming now, like something you'd walk into on a Hawaiian Island. Need to explore
- New people running this place. Same owner's family. They've added Hawaiian fare to their menu. Sucks that they took out my fav dish but, Thai Tea is still solid. Still more things to try on the menu!
- No More Nasi Ayum Bumbu Rujak!!! WTFH!?!?!
- Great family run place. The beef curry was good but not hot. They have sambal you can add yourself though! 10/10 experience
- their spam and egg musubi is amazing.
- Fried chicken!!!!
- Not worth it.
- Sop buntut goreng! :)
- Favourite dishes are the mi goreng, the deep fried fish and the fried chicken.