Top Of The Baths
Virgin Gorda, British Virgin Islands
- Do yourself a favor. Come for breakfast (hardly a soul here) grab a table on the edge of the patio, and then hit The Baths before the crowds! You'll be glad you did. Food isn't bad nor are the prices.
- All the fritters taste the same - doughy but good
- The sushi is phenomenal. Large rolls packed with fresh fish.
- See them from the top after hiking through them. Also beer.
- Nice pool, good food and you don't have the very long wake down and back from the ocean.
- Coconut chicken sandwich was actually very good. Avoid the onion rings, they are awful.
- The pia colada here is the best thing about this disappointing tourist trap
- Wear shoes when you walk there if you don't want to deep fry your feet on the way up!
- Get the spinach fritas. Absolutely fantastic. This a a sunset from the restaurant last night.
- Jump in the pool for a quick swim up here!
- Rude as hell up here
- a wonderful place to stay . food is ok (great ribs!! ) and creole food.and smoothies very very frozen they have a good mini souvenirs shop with not "always-the-same" souvenirs, good tshirts