Tony's Town Square Restaurant
$ $ $
Main Street, U.S.A. (Magic Kingdom, Walt Disney World)
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830
- Lunch is usually not that busy. You can just walk up and eat, provided it's not a holiday.
- Bring your autograph book and they'll "take it to the alley" while you eat to get it signed by Lady and the Tramp.
- Bring back Tonys Breakfast
- If you time it right, this is a wonderful, air conditioned seat for the parade!
- If you don't have reservations, show up at 4:15 pm to go with early standby seating
- Ask for some Sangria. You won't get it, but it never hurts to ask.
- For all the Southerners, they have sweet tea! Can't find it much anywhere else in Disney!
- Don't bother with an appetizer, the bread they give you is the most delicious thing I've ever eaten, and it'll fill you up!
- Try the Chicken Parmigiana! It's great! The waiters were extremely friendly, too!
- Try the Tiramisu - One of our best meals at Disney...
- Make sure to check out the Lady and Tramp window. Your server can point you to it.
- Best kept secret! You'll miss it because your looking at the castel!
- When they ask if you're celebrating something special, say "We're celebrating because it's today, and we're here." Your table will be decorated with confetti when they seat you!
- Lugar lindo, com quadros da Dama e o Vagabundo,ambiente agradvel e climatizado. No tnhamos reserva, mas como ramos 2, em 10 minutos, j estvamos devidamente acomodados. Muito legal!!!
- Amazing restaurant! The Dapper Dans sang Happy Birthday to me on their way in to sing to open Tony's. Then Mark Anthony served us a delicious lunch! And brought me birthday cards and dessert!
- Chegando no parque, faa a sua reserva, para no ter que esperar !!!
- Love this place
- Try the Tiramisu. Like mousse!
- Btw, don't get the steak @ an italian restaurant.
- The Ice Cream Bomb was a very tasty explosion.