3 Atlantic Ave (North Division St and the Boardwalk)
Ocean City, MD 21842
- BEST PIZZA in OC!!!!!
- Horrible subs. You might as well dumpster dive and make a sub out of what you find.
- Been coming here every summer since the 1970s. Tony's is one of my family's favorite OC traditions!!!
- Tony's is most fun in season on the roof. Pizza is good and good mixed drinks.
- An OC tradition!
- Service sucks here most of the time.
- Beer is flat!!!! Take that shit back
- Waited 10 minutes for a waitress. Never came. Couple next to us sat right down and had drinks. Someone dropped the ball. Won't be back. Menu is small.
- Pizza was gross. The fries tasted okay, but the bacon cheese ones were so overpriced for the little amount of toppings it had. You'd be better off going somewhere else.
- You come here because it's an Ocean City institution. Service can be dicey. Nothing fancy about the Pizza but it's usually solid NY style greasy Pizza and cold beer.
- Yummy pizza but no free refills on soda
- The worst chicken I've ever had. (Cold. Dry.) Came on a Caesar Salad. Which also contained red onions and bacon inexplicably.
- Best pizza on the boardwalk!!
- Great view from the rooftop seating
- I don't appreciate someone saying not to listen to the bad reviews. FYI, I had been enjoying coming to Tony's since the 80's,and after 10 years away,things are bad here! I did not lie in my reviews!
- Refills are not free and a soda costs $2.90 we did have great service today from our waitress but this place continues to be overpriced. The pizza is good!
- My family came here for years, but this past time we came here and sat for over 10 mins and no one came to take our orders or introduced themselves to us...very disappointed :(
- French fries: big serving. Chicken fingers were ok, nice size. Server was friendly. We did not get pizza so can't comment on that. Honestly, we won't be back. This place is not like it used to be.
- Subs are small and barely have anything on them. We do not recommend. They should be embarrassed to serve them. Highchair looks pretty clean but is falling apart. Salads were nice size and tasty.