- Line too long at Mesa? Tony's gotcha back.
- Late night menu till 3am! Great fries.
- The Mediterranean Omelette is great!
- You're able to substitute pancakes for the toast and jelly for breakfast items at no additional cost. Most people don't know about this, as it isn't advertised.
- Have the Mac n cheese wedges!!!!
- Blueberry Pancakes and Grilled Chicken Pita forever!
- Excellent option when tourists are winding out the door at Al's. Get the meat lovers omelet & a coffee
- Best breakfast in Dinkytown.
- They serve alcohol here! Great place for late night burgers or breakfast food before you carry on with your partying
- Ask for your hash browns well done or you'll get a mushy mess. Also, enjoy the bottles of syrup.
- The best pancakes ever! The French toast looks good too
- Steak and eggs, yum. If you swap the sides for veggies, it's keto/Atkins friendly.
- Two for ones all day every day? I'll take it.
- The oriental lady at the register is the only one who will charge you for sauces. Otherwise it's free!
- Tony gets crabby
- 1.50 burgers, 1.50 fries, 2-4-1's all day every day. Burgers are small and just on a bun with nothing else, still worth it.
- Get the mac & cheese bites, you won't regret it.
- Best biscuits and gravy special... Tony is really cool too so you can call the day before and ask for them specially
- The Greek Grilled Chicken Wrap is AMAZING!
- Great food, the burgers on toasted sesame buns are the best!