Tony's Baltimore Grill
2800 Atlantic Ave (at S. Iowa Ave.)
Atlantic City, NJ 08401
- A Classic in Atlantic City. The pizza is great, but bring cash because they do not take CC.
- Get the pizza it's amazing
- The BEST sauce, since my Gram's. Their meatballs are amazing, & big :)
- Pizza's amazing, and the kitchen's open from 11a-3a
- Reasonably priced and great pizza pasta and subs.. Kitchen open till 3 and bar is open 24/7. In AC since the 20's
- Order the pizza and play some 90s jam on the jukebox
- The crust on their pizza is AMAZING! The pizza is on the small size but still very delicious.
- Probably the best pizza in AC area. Pizza is thin crust similar to New York style with decent sauce a bit greasy though. Other items are just passable. Go for the pizza and u will be satisfied.
- Get pizza!
- I have been going to the Baltimore grill since I was a baby in my moms stomach they have the best pizza ever get the green peppar with onion as pepperoni pizza
- Food is shockingly amazing! The pizza is delicious and the raviolis are yummy! Pretty cheap to boot.
- The best Za in AC. The Tonys Special with Cherry Pepperz is the bombdiggity. Just dont mention the name 'Trevor'
- I became a geriatric patient waiting here
- Best pizza in Atlantic City. Nice nostalgic flair. Definately a must go.
- I have been eating @ Tonys Baltimore Grill for almost 50 years. They are known for their Pizza and fried shrimp dish and Pasta and meatballs. I have been getting the half and half since I was a child
- Best pizza in New Jersey. Must try
- The Tony Special (Sausage and Mushrooms) ask to add crushed cherry peppers. The BEST.
- Try the Meatball Pizza - Meatball pizza at Tony's Baltimore Grill in Atlantic City, NJ. #DoAC (via @Foodspotting)
- Best pizza on the island
- be forewarned if your Jewish cuz they don't serve Jews. only ginis and guitos need apply.they turn jews away at door with bs excuse they are packed and won't have any open seating rest of night.