Tong Dim Noodle Bar
Noodles, Chinese, Asian
- Highly recommend the wok-fried beef tenderloin w/ garlic.
- The Manager was very alert because he came to us immediately when he realized that there's still some leftovers & threw out on the 1st plate. The service he provided made you leave with a smile.
- Try Pork & Seaweed Noodles in Pork Bone Broth.. Delicious! Recommended!
- my experience here not so nice. the welcoming is good but when ordering they served only some food. staff not so good in english. but the food is quite well. dimsum great, noodle is nice! :)
- Great. But they never assume foreigners can speak Chinese!! I am drunk of course I can.
- Local Favorite Noodle : Seafood Udon @ $9.50 Cook's standard inconsistence. 1st plate very salty second plate was still edible. Manager, Joseph Boon only charge me for 1plate & desserts on house.
- Blur cheena staffs and impatient female supervisor. taste sweet rather than spicy. Overall, lousy attitude, lousy experience. Thumbs down.
- Had the local fav., noodle worse ever!
- The siew yoke (roast pork) here is to die for.