601 E Colfax Ave (Pearl St)
Denver, CO 80203
- Crunchy French toast. You'll thank me.
- If ya got early morning munchies, ya gotta come here, and get a BLT with a fried egg!!!
- Bad service? Ha! I am a regular here and staff is always personable. nice and friendly
- The Green Chili Cheese Fries are Pretty bomb.com. Make sure to go late at-night and watch a drag queen fist fight.
- Suprisingly I have never regreted a single order I have made here which is not something I can say for most any of the overpriced downtown joints. One of the best deal breakfast secret in plain sight.
- Men's bathroom code: 986*
- I love this place. The service is friendly and personal. I eat slower so I can spend more time enjoying the energy of the people who work here. Huge, great quality food is merely a plus:)
- Pulp Fiction, anyone?
- All about the green chili!
- Best. Wings. Ever!
- The best place to spot some late night rif-raf. The food is good and you will crave it when you are wasted.
- Best green chili breakfast burrito I've ever had!!!!!
- Crunchy french toast is to die for. And the service is always great.
- Crunchy French Toast....deliciousness!
- Eat the huevos. Suckle them. Love them.
- Everyone should have their great Chocolate Cake, nice to be able to get a bowl of cereal too if ya like.
- Best Corned Beef Hash
- Service is always nice and it's a great place to become a "regular" at. Have never had a bad meal here either!
- Beef quesadilla or the breaded french toast!
- Wednesday Blue plate special chicken fried steak is the best deal!