Tommy's Restaurant #1
San Antonio, TX 78204
- Be on the lookout for Elvis...
- Omg... It's easier to list what's not so good... Which is nothing.! Everything is great! Try the Carne Guisada with cheese... It's heaven!
- Great food
- Great place for a cheap breakfast or lunch. And watch out for Elvis!
- Jorge, I saw him. Two tables away from me....
- The food is great here:)
- I love the music ... 60...70..80.. Music!!!
- Puffy Tacos are the bomb!!
- I luv the food and I bump into some of my teachers there
- Barbacoba, enchiladas, bacon, eggs, tea and service are all A1
- Best carne guisada, fresh tortillas!
- Carne G is delish!
- Food was good. Too expensive
- Chilaquiles w/ a side of bacon! The best...
- The menu is incorrect just an f.y.i
- My 2nd "Elvis" encounter Jorge.
- Best breakfast for cheap!
- The huevos rancheros are BEAST! And its pretty cheap too!