- Bollycaos are very delish! Actually everything on the menu is fantastic! Must try in shanghai!
- Service with attitude. Forgetful. Pretentious booking policy (6pm or 9:30pm on a non-busy night... Wtf). No bothered to go back.
- Horrid service. We arrived when the restaurant was empty and still had to get our own menus. Food took an hour and a half to arrive. We informed the waitstaff and were simply told the kitchen was busy
- Best spanish food in Shanghai !
- I really was surprised by the fried mussels and enjoyed to cheese and pulled pork croquettes! The raw egg in a jar was good and fresh juice comes in a cool bottle! Not too pricey/ wine list.
- Venue is nice enough, going for a rustic feel. Service is good. Food is fine. Not bad, not great. You should try commune social.
- I'm a big El Willy fan, but Tomatito was pretty awful. Poor execution, under-seasoned and totally forgettable. I appreciate the concept but Willy has missed the mark on this one.
- My favorite Spanish restaurant here in Shanghai. Start your Tapas with the Charcuterie board, patatas bravas, salmon TNT 2.0 and some Sangria to cleanse your palette :-D The weekend brunch is a steal!
- Loving the Wednesday tapas / Pintxos ! 10 Rmb each !
- Good value for money in a very warm atmosphere
- Lots of vegetarian options - get the patatas bravas and house marinated olives for sure. And don't skip the bollicao for dessert!!
- Food is good, the place is nice.
- The staff is friendly, the place is cute, the area is so convenient.
- Food was okay, though very oily. Service was typically Chinese, meaning they served one of our dishes after we'd all already paid the bill and were ready to leave.
- i dont recommend tomatito, the food was pretty awful, several of my friends complained that the paella was overly salty, almost like they dumped soy sauce onto it. staff took the paella off the bill.
- Great tapas in the typical 'sexy' atmosphere. Loved the wasabi explosion tuna tapas. And you only need to get one flight of stairs up to get your old fashioned fixed at el ocho. Love it!
- The meat and cheese platter is easily the best in town
- Brunch is horrible and overpriced. Tapas are decent however
- This place is amazing. Food was fabulous, service professional and atmosphere very authentic. Especially enjoyed the selecion ahumados, the chipirones and the flan tropical.