18 Lyndhurst Terrace
+852 2811 1152
- The cocktails are great, get the slowed cooked pork dish and the japanese ceviche.
- I love Peruvian cuisine - and it was so great to try a Japanese fusion! The ceviche was amazing but the octopus was the best Ive ever had - must try!
- Expect very good nikkei food - think ceviche, sushi rolls and grills.
- Fried chicken
- Very loud and not good for conversation, food is good and tasty.
- Tapas and cool drinks. Get the smoking gun! Comes smoked in a box
- Good place for birthday brunch, no cake cutting fee. Recommend the lobster and one of the fish dishes for main course. Poloroid photo presented in a hand decorated envelope/card is a nice touch.
- Super fun place with delicious, vibrant food
- All good , but I love the tar tar the most
- Was a lively good restaurant. Food was very good, some better than others. Beef tataki, tuna carpaccio with watermelon were some highlights.
- Liked the atmosphere and service. Very good ceviche and octopus
- Great deal for omakase, only $480 per person. Yummy!
- Service was incredible and the food was creative and delicious! Definitely go for the 480 HKD tasting menu even if you have dietary restrictions, as they will accommodate (for the whole table).
- Music is a bit too loud to enjoy group conversations unless yelling is something you enjoy doing. Service is great and nice decor but felt it was too rushed to fully enjoy
- This place is just wonderful. Great ambience. Every disk was superb. Definitely coming back. The black cod and the pilaf as large plates are great.
- Smoking gun cocktail is awesome and their tuna tartare is to die for
- T-3, Grilled Beef, Spicy Hamachi Sushi, Ceviche Japonese, Octopus (skewer)
- Wonderful food and vibe, great for dates and food and drinks with friends.
- Best Nikkei restaurant Ive ever tried! The ceviche is amazing! Really nice and cosy restaurant! A must for anyone visiting HK!
- Tasting menu!! Service is excellent