Tokyo Lobby Restaurant
1683 S Azusa Ave (at Colima Rd.)
Hacienda Heights, CA 91745
- My favorite place to eat here since 1986, can never go wrong with this place. I love the Egg Drop soup, and now they have Tempura Ice Cream, mmm!
- Get a combo with 3 items (sushi, tempura, and chicken or beef teriyaki) and split it with a friend!
- Try the tempura mushrooms.
- Like it the plates better before but now it's just OK
- new York + tempura ftw!
- Food is pretty good!
- Great food
- Great place for lunch. And very affordable (Lunch is)
- service sucks but the food is alright
- Thinking of my BFF Patricia Angulo lovve you!
- Wish I could say I was impressed with this place, but I wasn't. Maybe it had its glory days before but now. Uh-oh. lunch specials are priced ok though. why would you have to ask for wasabi and ginger?
- Tip to the owners. Its called Air Conditioning. Look into it.
- Sadly, the qualify of the food has fine down since my last visit. The staff here seems to have selective hearing.
- The combo plates are very filling, but the food isn't as good as it used to be. It seems to have changed owners. Also the boat prices went hella up $$$
- They have big California Rolls here. Get them, they are good!
- If you order chicken, be sure to order white meat for the best cuts.