Toh Yuen Chinese Restaurant
No 2 Jalan Barat (Hilton Petaling Jaya)
Petaling Jaya, NA 46200
+60 3-7955 9122
- Try the homemade smoked duck, crispy rice noodles with seafood and their lemongrass jelly dessert.. And the dim sum!
- Poor service. Waiters and waitresses are unprofessional.
- Enjoyed the cod fish especially
- my son is getting married on 18 November 2017. I need to know what are the cost for 60 adults. Please can your company email to me. I need only chinese food. For our guest.thank you.
- good food! order a la carte
- Slow service, pricey, food is below par. Avoid at all cost. There's better Chinese food out there. Shame on Hilton.
- Most of the stuff at dim sum buffet is good except the steam dim sum itself
- I do not recommend this restaurant. The food served is cold and disgusting, this standard is not what a restaurant in a 5star hotel should be. Go to other restaurant if possible.
- Dun order tea pot!! RM6 per head! Very expensive D:
- Dessert time :D
- Dim Sum not bad ;))
- Deep fried CNY cake is nice!!
- Food looks oily and pricey. Jasmine hotpot tea was RM7 per head. I repeat, PER HEAD
- Come on Sunday for lunch buffet
- Food so so oni nothing special and pricey
- Never ever come back to this restaurant! Not worth the value , portion small and super duper slow service. Been waiting for half hour for just 2 simple dishes