Todd English Bonfire Restaurant
Terminal 7, near Gate 4 (JFK International Airport)
Jamaica, NY 11430
- go to the bonfire entrance in front of gate 23, it's seat yourself and less crowded
- Make sure you have plenty of time, slow service
- If I was Todd English I'd be embarrassed. Overcooked omelette, limp toast, cold potatoes, and all for the low price of $22. Best part, no skim or whole milk available for lattes and cappuccinos? Fail.
- The sangria is strooooong, heavy on the brandy, but good. The parmesan fries are yummy too.
- Great spot for food before a long flight.
- Slow ass service. For napkins, for water, for food.
- Very good food - by far the best option in this terminal - but the service is BRUTAL. Prepare to be frustrated.
- Expensive. But noisy
- ! !
- Guac is stale. Pisco sour has no egg. Caipirinha has soda water. What did I expect in an airport?
- The nachos are huge - and surprisingly good for airport food.
- No steak knives. Think twice about ordering steak!
- Surprisingly good food. Chicken Palliard is very tasty
- The queso and avocado tacos are out of this workd (esp for airport food!)!!!
- Crab nachos are an object of beauty. Hearty, loads of fresh crab, and full of flavor. Share one before ordering freely beyond the app menu.
- Beware they stop serving breakfast after 10:30am.
- Expect very SLOW service. Unprofessionals.
- Slow service but friendly staff. Get the filet and take caution if you get the horseradish sauce with it.
- Ordered a beer at the bar, got a giant one costing $10.98. Ask for a regular size beer if you want one.
- Excellent healthy asparagus and arugula salad. Recommend the Pinot Grigio with it.